Careers at Excela
To apply to any of the available positions listed below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the position in which you're interested in the subject line.
Current Job Openings+ Expand All
Social Media Account Associate
Excela Creative is looking for a social media star to join our growing team.
Candidate will oversee Social Media accounts which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement (we can teach) as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
This position will work directly with and report to our Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to create a social media strategy for clients that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Lifestyle Consumer Brands
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytic software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook, Insights).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns and software (Facebook Marketplace / Exchange, Google AdWords, TwitterAds).
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.